We value your privacy and appreciate that you trust us to protect that information. This Privacy and Policy explains what information we collect from you, why we collect it, and how we protect it. It also summarises your rights and tells you how you can exercise those rights, including by contacting Bliss Bridal Gowns.
1. What do you do with my personal date?
We use your data to provide you with the best service we can, including:
- Keeping you up to date with your order, fitting appointments, events and promotions
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Social media and images
- Legal or regulatory reasons.
2. How long will you keep my personal date?
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so.
3. Who do you share my personal data with and why?
We won’t share your personal data with any other third party, unless legally obliged to do so.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bliss BridalGowns, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. What data do you hold about me?
All data we hold or process comes directly from you. It includes your name, grooms name, address, contact details, where and when you are getting married, measurements, photographer details, any reviews or feedback on our services, any photographs of your wedding. It will also include information you provide by filling in forms on our website wwwblissbridalgowns.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services.
Information you provide if you write a review, or enter a contest.
If you provide any additional personal information when reviewing our service. Please note that reviews posted on our social media are public, so only include information you are comfortable being shared publicly.
When you enter a contest or prize drawing, you may share information about you and we may publicly disclose that information if you are the winner.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
5. What rights do I have?
You have the following rights:
- To be informed of how we use your personal data
- To ask us to delete your personal data, although we may need to have to retain it for legal reasons for a period of time
- To object to the use of your data and ask us to restrict it, however we may legally be allowed to refuse.
The right to complain to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think any of your rights have been infringed by us.
6. How do I change my marketing preference?
You can opt out of any marketing communication by following the unsubscribe links at the bottom of emails. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01637 851163.
We will never give your information to any third party.
7. How do you ensure my data is secure?
We use a variety of security technologies and procedure to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
8. How can I contact you?
Bliss Bridal Gowns
4 Seahorse Building
Newquay TR8 4FF
4 Seahorse Building
This website, like most others, uses a limited number of cookies to provide some of the essential functions (e.g. serving information) and to ensure we know how our marketing is working.